“When in doubt wear Chanel”
It’s one of these brands that I can’t actually afford (except from few rare sales’ occasions when I can get a glimpse of it!!) but I always love to watch!
Here is the latest Chanel show for Spring/Summer 2015!!
Hope you enjoy!
You know how terrible is when you live in a totally different time zone than Golden Globes?? You have to stay up sooooo late in order to watch the red carpet! But if you’ve seen it you know it was worth it!!
For those who haven’t seen any pics from last night (where were you?????) here’s some of the most amazing looks and my fav gowns!!
I have to congratulate Helen Miller,not only for her impeccable style but also for the pen she was wearing and the sign #jesuischarlie holding in the red carpet!
Emma Stone’s look has to be my favorite! Forgetting all about the gown “rule” she wore a playsuit that showed her stunning figure and her red hair!
Now here’s a wife that can make the paparazzi go crazy!! Jenna Dewan Tatum’s Yellow/lemon is a very difficult color to wear,but this gorgeous gown fits like a glove to her figure and her complexion creates an amazing contradiction!
You have to admit it: Greeks do it better! Maria Menounos wore this mindblowing deep blue gown! No words Maria,hands down!!
Ralph Lauren is mostly known for the luxurious casual looks,but for Taylor Schilling created a beautiful red gown! The neck line is amazing and although simple the look is definitely eye-catching!
Katie Holmes made a great comeback to the Golden Globes with this simple yet gorgeous Marchesa dress,in an unusual color that was obviously the right choice for her!!
(Images taken form usmagazine.com and peoplestylewatch.com)
only few days after welcoming 2015 And i would like to take you back on memory lane with the best fashion shows from 2014’s fashion weeks! Hopefully we have more shows like these to look forward to in 2015!
Happy new year everyone!!
The second part of my new post series is finally done! This week I wanna talk to you about the preferable and suitable looks for a job interview!
My mom goes crazy whenever I have a job interview. She has this old fashioned idea of how an appropriate interview look should be that I’ve always found boring..
So over the years,and after countless interviews, I came to the conclusion that there is always a way to create a fashionable look for an interview that is true to your personal style and of course doesn’t age you!
The classic trench coat
It has to be the number one accessory and the absolute must have in a girl’s closet for winter. It’s light enough to show your silhouette but it covers a large part of your body and gives a classy look. It also looks expensive especially if you invest in a well made piece. Continue reading
There’s no doubt in my mind that 2014 was Victoria Beckham’s year. Month after month Victoria was in the spotlight not for her personal life, but mainly for her work and humanitarian activities. Here’s a countdown of top reasons this was her year!
5) Victoria opened her new store in London,after a great increase in sales the previous months, creating a minimalistic space with no cash registers and she shocked everybody when she herself took the role of the sales assistant during her opening day.
4) one of the highlights of her year was definitely New York Fashion week where she presented her new clothes collection. Victoria made a move towards the U.S. market as many of her celebrity American friends already have worn her creations on red carpets.
3) Living proof that hard work,persistence and of course talent can pay off is what led to her winning “Best Brand” at the British Fashion Award this year! If you add to her year my two previous reasons you can easily understand why in her work life Victoria had her most productive year so far!
2) the biggest surprise was obviously seeing her husband’s Instagram photo with her smiling for the camera. The usually more “reserved” Victoria in a relaxed selfie was something most people had to see twice to believe!
1) Her UN speech has to be one of the strongest moments she had this year. As a Goodwill Ambassador she set some pretty tough goals and strongly support how important is for all women to provide for their children and how we can all help to that.
( Images taken from Glamour.com, daily mirror.com and dailymail.com )
Another Athens Xclusive Designers week has ended and I would like to share my thoughts with you. For Athens this is a celebration of fashion,femininity and inspiration. For me it’s a great opportunity to see up in close and personal all these amazing new Greek designers and enjoy some healthy competition too in the annual new designers awards!So first of all I would like to congratulate this year’s winners : F. Erotokritos, Lisa &Kira and Sinister and show you how Greek fashion looks like for ss15!
Girly,flirty,provocative, sexy,ethnic are just few words to describe it!
It’s been a great week! No,work wasn’t relaxing this week,the weather wasn’t great,I didn’t have much free time.. So what made my week so remarkable? Well, first of all the beginning of it was fabulous! Last Friday was the first day of Athens Xclusive Designers Week SS15, and as you can understand a fashion week for a fashion blogger is like a candy store for a kid!! I enjoyed every minute of it although I had to run everyday after work! Let me share with you few pics from the event! Make sure you check the full post later this weekend with many more pics and reviews from the shows!
On Tuesday I decided to cut my hair shorter (much shorter!) so I visited my favorite salon, the famous and talented people at “Konstantinos Xatzis” coiffure. And the next day I dyed my hair a dark ash blonde! All ready and done for winter!
To complete my new look I decided to treat myself a new hairstyle line so I went shopping for some Toni and Guy products!
Tomorrow autumn sales begin so I’m heading back to the Mall! Let’s see if we can find something worth to be mentioned in next time’s “my week in pics” !
So how was your week darlings?