I’ve been so blest when it comes to blogging: although kaysecrets is still a relatively small blog I’ve manage to have regular readers and I met so many talented bloggers along the way!!
Recently I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the talented Amila of www.amilasblog.wordpress.com and I’m so glad participating in this!!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for you nominees and notify them of their nomination
So here are my answers to Amila’s questions!!
1.What jewellery item is your favorite?
I would have to say a statement ring. It’s the easiest way to upgrade an outfit without making it look very heavy. Also, during summer I love ankle bracelets!!
2. What is the last movie you’ve seen and actually loved?
It’s hard to say.. I love watching movies but for me it doesn’t always have to be about something deep and meaningful. Sometimes you just watch a movie for fun! But one of my most fav movies ( that I recently watched for the 20th time) is “Pride and Prejudice”.
3. What are your other hobbies apart from blogging?
Obviously shopping is top on my list! But I love reading whenever I got the chance and swimming during summer.
4. Which movie/book/tv show character you can most relate to and why?
Blue from “Rio”! I know it sounds crazy but sometimes you can find the truest meanings in cartoons! Blue couldn’t fly because of his fear to the unknown but when his loved one needed him he found the courage.
5. What is your favourite quote (on any topic)?
The one I know have as a lock screen wallpaper ( to keep me motivated) goes like this : tell me I can’t, then watch me work twice as hard to prove you wrong.
6. What is the worst meal you have ever eaten?
I lived in China for a year so the worst thing we’ve tried was a jellyfish soup!! It smell awful and couldn’t even try it!
7. Name at least 3 ways blogging influenced your life?
I’m now more determined and motivated, I’ve found ways to express my creativity and my love for writing and I’ve met some amazing and inspiring people!!
8. Name at least 2 youtube channels you regularly watch.
I frequently visit HeyClaire and The fashion Bloggers. I’m also a subscriber of Dior and Chanel’s YouTube channels.
9. How long have you been blogging?
It’ll be two years next January!
10. What is your ideal holiday plan?
Exploring Peru for two weeks!! ( big but unfortunately distant dream..)
Now here are my 10 questions and the talented bloggers I nominate!!
- what is the one fashion trend you refuse to follow.
- if you could work in any sector of the fashion industry where would you like to work?
- what is the one thing you would miss if you couldn’t blog anymore?
- How do you find inspiration?
- Name 3 celebrities you admire for their personal style.
- What’s the one item you simply can’t live without?
- which season you think suits you the best for your personal style?
- who inspired you to become a blogger?
- If you could only invest in 5 items this autumn/wither what would they be?
- How do you respond to bad criticism on your blog?
And now now the talented ten who I nominate!!
So Many more talented women that I follow and read on social media but unfortunately I had to pick only ten!