(Guest post by Suzy Walsh)
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the world for sure. Many of us are now working from home, and while things are getting better, we wouldn’t be back to our regular ‘normal’ anytime soon. Just because you have the choice of WFH, it doesn’t mean you have to wear your pyjamas. No matter whether you have video meetings, or not, it makes sense to dress up. Besides feeling good, it also tricks your mind into being more productive and feel the actual chore of being at the job. In this post, we are sharing some of the amazing WFH fashion styles that are worth trying.
- Grab your jumpsuits. If you don’t want to put in a lot of effort in dressing up, jumpsuits are your best friend. You can try any of the one-color options or go for a printed one and cover it up with a black blazer, depending on how much time you want to invest. You can click here for some amazing styles in jumpsuits.
- Say yes to mules and slip-ons. Talk of that one trend that’s going to rule Spring & Summer of 2021, and it has to be mules. Slip-on & easy styles are likely to be around for a long time. Also, when you are almost chained to a desk for many hours, the last thing you would want is a pair of high heels, causing unwanted discomfort.
- Try the cardigan. When you have to switch between looks, or simply need to shift to a nicer look in between all the chores and your office work, a cardigan comes in handy. Think of the pantone shades, or something as basic as white. This is more like a lazy coverup, but we promise this works.
- Chinos with tees are great too. If you want to wear something that is not too formal and boring, try teaming your standard chinos in a colour of your choice with a white tee. For your meetings, or on days when you are shuttling between too many things, this is just the right comfortable match you need. We didn’t mention denims, because super-skinny denims at home for hours may not be as comfy.
- The easy t-shirt dress is in vogue. The last one on this list is the lazy t-shirt dress, which is a great thing to throw on when you are attending a meeting, or just need to feel easy at home. You can go for any colour or print as you like, but if you are into video calls, or the job demands so, make sure to have at least one work-inspired solid colour in stock.
We hope that you found the post helpful. For more on fashion, continue to follow this amazing blog for new ideas and inspirations.
Author’s Bio: Suzy Walsh is a style blogger and chief editor for known fashion blog – The House of Elegance Fashion. She has worked with many websites and online fashion sites as a guest author and loves to write on fashion and runway trends.
[Image Credit: theteacherdiva.com]