hello ladies! What’s up?
It’s Sunday night, I work the night shift tonight and I had a brand-new-old idea: The winter capsule wardrobe (ground breaking, I know!).
Those following me from the start already know I have tried and failed miserably the capsule wardrobe concept before. This time around though I think it might actually work for me for several reasons. First of all, I work shifts now and also attend the University so I don’t have as much time free as I used too.Also I wear uniform at work and I don’t have to worry about my day-to-day work outfit anymore.
I have noticed that lately I tend to wear pretty much the same things on my free time, a pair of jeans and a sweater or sweatshirt when I’m at home and usually add a blazer or a cardigan when going out. So obviously it is much easier for me to adapt this time with the hole capsule wardrobe idea as I don’t have to worry about my work outfits anymore.This is actually sooo much better as I get to keep more items for my wardrobe (my uniforms won’t be included on my list so 41 items can stay for my winter wardrobe!!).
what I’m Keeping:
1)a pair of boyfriend jeans from Zara
2) two pairs of jeans (one skinny one slim fit) from AEO
3) a pair of faux leather leggings from Tezenis
4) a pair of suede black leggings from Zara
5) a pair of grey plaid leggings from Zara
6) a pair blue high-waisted long trousers
7) a faux leather Zara skirt
8) a black Zara overall
9) A long Zara plaid shirtdress
10+11) Two Zara black dresses
12) 3 Blazers (one Black Zara blazer and two colored Stradivarius blazers)
13) 4 sweatshirts ( for everyday casual looks)
14) 5 knitted sweaters ( for either casual looks or more prept look with a nice shirt under it)
15) 3 shirts (one White from Zara,one denim blue and one light pink from Stradivarius)
16) 3 fancy blouses (all -surprise surprise- from Zara)
17) a cashmere camel coat ( actually handmade and vintage from my grandma)
18) a long puffer Zara coat
19) a white Zara coat
20) one grey Forever21 long coat
21) 3 cardigans
22) One pair of over the knee Piccadilly boots
23)one pair of black Piccadilly heels
24)one pair of belted black Stradivarius booties
25) one pair of leopard printed booties ( which are actually the only thing I need to buy)
When it comes to accessories I’m pretty much sticking to the same items I wear anyway, which are two watches (one classic silver Daniel Wellington and one ASOS rose gold watch),3 knitted scarves, my earrings and matching rings. During winter I tend to avoid a lot of jewelry and stick to more simple items anyway.
wish me luck ladies! I will begin my Capsule Wardrobe tomorrow and hopefully stick to it until end of April!! I will be uploading outfit images soon!!